Steve Kopperud, the first president of the Animal Industry Foundation, tells the story of the first days of the now Animal Ag Alliance.
Diane Sullivan, an anti-poverty and affordable food advocate, shares her story of standing up for agriculture.
The top entries for our Instagram and blog contests have been selected and now it’s up to you to decide which ones will be the winners!
Share a photo with a few sentences explaining the picture or video testimonial and we will share your Action, Please story with our Summit attendees this May!
The Animal Agriculture Alliance’s Stakeholders Summit is one of the must-go-to events of the year! Set for May 3-4, 2017, the Summit will take place in Kansas City, Mo.
Since its launch in 1987, the Animal Agriculture Alliance has been a central voice in the animal agriculture industry, bridging the communication gap between farm and fork
- How robots milk cows November 1, 2019
- Moooving Towards Cow-Savvy Technology October 21, 2019
- Misconceptions about antibiotic usage in agriculture October 7, 2019
- Paving my path in agriculture October 1, 2019
- Advice from the best agriculture advocates September 4, 2019
- Activist Films and Books
- Advocate for Ag
- Agriculture Youth Programs
- Animal Agriculture Alliance
- Animal Care
- Animal Rights Activism
- Cattle Ranching
- Chicken Farming
- College Aggies Online
- Consumer Questions
- Dairy Farming
- Egg Farming
- Environmental Stewardship
- Fairs and Expos
- Farm Security
- Industry Practices
- Internship Program
- Nutrition and Health
- Pig Farming
- Sheep Farming
- Social Media
- Stakeholders Summit