Whether you’re looking for a movie to watch after a day on the farm or you want to showcase a positive light on agriculture in your classroom or with friends, I strongly recommend the following films.
Erica Ballmer, winner of the 2017 College Aggies Online program, shares why other agriculture students should sign up for the scholarship competition.
Farmers are the 24/7 caretakers of livestock and poultry – whether it’s 64 degrees or -2 degrees!
I love agriculture and I love sharing my passion for this industry, so why not combine the two? That turned out to be a great decision.
We’ve all heard the word sustainability, but what does it really mean? For farmers and ranchers, it’s a promise to future generations.
Do you ever wonder what campaign, movie or myth from an animal rights group will think of next? The Animal Agriculture Alliance has been tracking animal rights groups for more than 30 years to predict their next moves and keep farmers, ranchers, veterinarians and everyone in the animal agriculture industry ready for what may come…
- Now is the time for agriculture to show America what it does best March 23, 2020
- Hollywood Agriculture Advocates February 27, 2020
- Oh, the places Iowa agriculture can take you January 27, 2020
- It’s time to tell our story differently January 10, 2020
- The Game Changers – Vegan Propaganda at its Finest… December 16, 2019
- Activist Films and Books
- Advocate for Ag
- Agriculture Youth Programs
- Animal Agriculture Alliance
- Animal Care
- Animal Rights Activism
- Cattle Ranching
- Chicken Farming
- College Aggies Online
- Consumer Questions
- Dairy Farming
- Egg Farming
- Environmental Stewardship
- Fairs and Expos
- Farm Security
- Industry Practices
- Internship Program
- Nutrition and Health
- Pig Farming
- Social Media
- Stakeholders Summit
- Turkey Farming