President and CEO
Seeking experienced, organized go-getter to manage organization’s administrative and operational functions, as well as meeting planning responsibilities. Must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Must also enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Summary of Duties
- Coordinate board, committee and coalition meetings and conference calls, take Minutes, and manage related correspondence.
- Assist with logistical planning of annual conference, including hotel location, room set-up, food and beverage needs, registration, and speaker coordination.
- Work with accountant to facilitate financial reporting and vendor payments; knowledge of financial budgeting preferred.
- Coordinate reports for annual audit and filing of state financial reports.
- Manage, monitor and order office supplies, equipment, services and manage inventory control including communications materials and supplies.
- Maintain all relevant records for the Alliance in electronic and paper files, ensuring the organization of the office environment.
- Ability to manage contracts with service providers and handle basic IT problems.
- Provide correspondence response to general member requests.
- Routinely update member database.
- Manage membership renewal process, process checks.
- Manage all organization mailings.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, two writing samples, and three references to email@example.com.
Please check the Alliance's internship listing page for other opportunities.